Notification of Copyright Infringement
Becase Platform respects the Intellectual Property Rights of others, and expects others to do the same.
It is part of Becase Platform Policy, in appropriate circumstances and with proper discretion, to terminate, or suspend the accounts of Users who are found to repeatedly violate, or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights and other intellectual property rights of others, regardless if they are from the Platform or not.
This Policy is in accordance with Philippine Law. The Philippine Copyright Law is enshrined in the Intellectual Property Code of the Philippines, otherwise known as Republic Act No. 8293. In compliance with the provisions set forth in the law, Becase Platform will respond to copyright infringement claims as soon as possible. These copyright infringement claims may be committed on the Becase Platform website (the “Site”) and are reported to Becase Platform’s Designated Copyright Agent identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are a third-party on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under the Intellectual Property Code of the Philippines, please report any copyright infringement that may take place on the Site by completing the form below:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you will provide a comprehensive list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you will provide a comprehensive list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site and Application where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
- "I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Please submit the following Notice, with all of the items completed, To BigBenta Corporation directly on behalf of the Becase Platform. Please have this mailed to us by sending it to the address below, and also let us know if you have sent the Copyright Notice through any of the communication methods listed on the Contact Us section below. Once done, we can discuss for quick and decisive action done to the infringing User or external party. As mentioned in the Terms of Service, intellectual property infringement constitute a criminal act, and thus, can only be disputed through judicial proceedings and not through an alternative dispute resolution like arbitration.
Contacting Becase Platform
You may contact Becase Platform regarding the Host Guarantee Terms and Condition using the information listed below: